Read each question carefully and select the one correct answer below it. Once you”ve answered each question, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen to see how you did.
You are watching: Which of the following is the most likely result of inflation?
1. A large increase in the number of fast-food restaurants in a community is most likely to result in:
5. If the real gross domestic product of the United States has increased, but the production of goods has remained the same, then the production of services has:
6. If the price of beef doubled and the price of poultry stayed the same, people would most likely buy:
7. If the United States stopped importing automobiles from Country X, who would be most likely to benefit?
8. If your city government sets a maximum amount landlords can charge in rent, what is the most likely result?
10. Mexico grows fruits and vegetables and Argentina produces beef. If Mexico voluntarily trades fruits and vegetables in exchange for Argentinean beef, then:
11. The manufacturers of XYZ winter sportswear have their manufacturing plants running night and day, but they are unable to produce enough sportswear to satisfy demand. If XYZ manufacturers cannot increase production and demand continues to increase, the price of XYZ winter sportswear will:
13. The stock market is an example of an institution within our economy that exists to help people achieve their economic goals. The existence of this institution:
17. When the federal government”s expenditures for a year are greater than its revenue for that year, the difference is known as:
Enter your e-mail to receive updates from the Council for Economic Education. We equip K-12 students with the knowledge and tools of economics and personal finance so that they make better decisions for themselves, their families, and their communities.
AboutImpactAssociate BoardHow to SupportProgramsProfessional DevelopmentTeacher AwardsK-12 ResourcesEventsPolicy & AdvocacyNews and Information